OSHA Danger Man-Way Cross™ Barrier: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Block access to a confined space, while indicating a permit only entry.
- Use the crossbucks to physically block the entryway of a confined space
- Restrict access by posting permit only entry
- Traditional OSHA-style signs and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Multilingual safety signs are used in order to keep all people in the workplace safe, regardless of their language.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Authorized Personnel Only
Avert unauthorized entry into confined spaces using OSHA approved ANSI visual signs.
OSHA Caution Safety Labels: Make Sure All confined Space Instructions Are Followed
Remind workers to follow procedure before entry into a confined space.
NO SMOKING-SPANISH - KANSAS
No Smoking signs notify that smoking is prohibited in certain areas and to reinforce penalties if they decide to smoke when told not to.
Flammables, Explosives and Combustible signs identify substances that are highly reactive with the potential for very dangerous results.
Equipment Safety Labels
Work Above and Below signs warn people about a variety of equipment hazards either above their head, or below their feet.
Man-Way Cross™ Barrier
Cross out open entryway to a Confined Space.
The crossbuck design fits onto the bolt pattern of a vertical confined space entrance. The attention-getting diagonal red-white stripes and center octagonal sign features the color, layout, and confined space warning message as specified by OSHA/ANSI. Adjustable crossbucks pivot flat for easy transport and storage. The 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" octagon sign is printed on .055" polyethylene plastic. Each arm of the printed crossbucks measure 6" x 42" with 1 1/2" x 9" slotted cutouts at the four ends to fit the bolt pattern across the entry-way - fits 22" to 38" outside bolt-to-bolt.
Crossbucks are available in two durable materials:
- .060" thick
- Withstands inital impacts and scratches
- .118" thick
- Combines aluminum and thermoplastic core for high strength and impact protection to withstand tough industrial conditions.