OSHA Danger Man-Way Cross™ Barrier: Confined Space - Permit Required For Entry
Prevent unauthorized access to a confined space by mounting crossbucks in the entryway.
- Designed to impede access, mounts to the entrance of a confined space
- Indicate a permit is needed for entry into a confined space
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Manufactured with 50% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic and is recyclable – code 2
- .055" thick polyethylene, matte surface print
- Impact resistant with slight flexibility
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
- Service temperature range: -90°F to 168°
- More Information
Non-Breakaway Lanyards: Flat-Poly
NO SMOKING-SPANISH - KANSAS
Safety Label: Not Odorized
Accessories: Magnetic Tape Strips
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Ear Protection Must be Worn in this Area
Man-Way Cross™ Barrier
Cross out open entryway to a Confined Space.
The crossbuck design fits onto the bolt pattern of a vertical confined space entrance. The attention-getting diagonal red-white stripes and center octagonal sign features the color, layout, and confined space warning message as specified by OSHA/ANSI. Adjustable crossbucks pivot flat for easy transport and storage. The 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" octagon sign is printed on .055" polyethylene plastic. Each arm of the printed crossbucks measure 6" x 42" with 1 1/2" x 9" slotted cutouts at the four ends to fit the bolt pattern across the entry-way - fits 22" to 38" outside bolt-to-bolt.
Crossbucks are available in two durable materials:
- .060" thick
- Withstands inital impacts and scratches
- .118" thick
- Combines aluminum and thermoplastic core for high strength and impact protection to withstand tough industrial conditions.