OSHA Danger Man-Way Cross™ Barrier: Confined Space - Permit Required For Entry
Prevent unauthorized access to a confined space by mounting crossbucks in the entryway.
- Designed to impede access, mounts to the entrance of a confined space
- Indicate a permit is needed for entry into a confined space
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Manufactured with 50% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic and is recyclable – code 2
- .055" thick polyethylene, matte surface print
- Impact resistant with slight flexibility
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes
- Service temperature range: -90°F to 168°
Non-Breakaway Lanyards: Flat-Poly
Non-Breakaway Lanyards are perfect for holding identification and key cards.
NO SMOKING-SPANISH - KANSAS
No Smoking signs notify that smoking is prohibited in certain areas and to reinforce penal
Multilingual safety signs are used in order to keep all people in the workplace safe, regardless of their language.
Safety Label: Not Odorized
Inform all readers of a gas that does not have a odorant added.
Accessories: Magnetic Tape Strips
Magnetic tape strips easily adhere to surfaces and can display signs that are magnetized.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Ear Protection Must be Worn in this Area
Warn employees that ear protection must be worn in this specific area.
Man-Way Cross™ Barrier
Cross out open entryway to a Confined Space.
The crossbuck design fits onto the bolt pattern of a vertical confined space entrance. The attention-getting diagonal red-white stripes and center octagonal sign features the color, layout, and confined space warning message as specified by OSHA/ANSI. Adjustable crossbucks pivot flat for easy transport and storage. The 11 1/2" x 11 1/2" octagon sign is printed on .055" polyethylene plastic. Each arm of the printed crossbucks measure 6" x 42" with 1 1/2" x 9" slotted cutouts at the four ends to fit the bolt pattern across the entry-way - fits 22" to 38" outside bolt-to-bolt.
Crossbucks are available in two durable materials:
- .060" thick
- Withstands inital impacts and scratches
- .118" thick
- Combines aluminum and thermoplastic core for high strength and impact protection to withstand tough industrial conditions.