Safety Label: NFPA Protective Equipment Label
Both chemical hazard information and protective equipment on one label.
- Fill in the NFPA diamond hazard codes
- Check off the appropriate protective equipment during exposure to the chemical
Selected Material Details
- Can be used for limited outdoor exposure
- Gloss surface easily wipes clean of dirt, dust, and other liquids
- Permanent acrylic adhesive back
- 2.5-mil printed label with non-coat surface to write-on with pen or marker
- Available in any background color, including clear to provide “print-only” look
- When ordering, specify color(s) or clear background
NFPA Classification Diamond Roll Label
Classifies what code each number represented corresponds to, to indicate the danger level.
Haz-Com Safety Booklets: Hazard Communication
Have your facility be compliant with global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
Haz-Com Safety Booklet: The Globally Harmonized System
Provide information specifically about the Globally Harmonized System.
NFPA Safety Placard: 24" Diamond
This NFPA placard is an excellent way to display hazardous chemical categories.
NFPA Diamond Identifier Roll Labels: Chemical Classification Identifier
Use the appropriate information to identify and label hazardous chemicals.
Safety Label: NFPA Chemical Identification Label
Identify hazardous chemicals by labeling their features on an easy-to-use format.