Performs in light or dark circumstances with a nearly indestructible sign that's built to take on the toughest conditions - from harsh and abusive environments to impacts and vandalism.
Performs in light or dark circumstances with a nearly indestructible sign that's built to take on the toughest conditions.
- .152" thick Accu-ShieldTM with Lumi-GlowTM backing
- Specially formulated front face resists long-term UV exposure
- Resistance to chemical splash, corrosion, and abrasions
- Service temperature range for poly-carbonate is -60° to 260°F, Lumi-GlowTM sheeting is -30° to 175°F
- Rounded corners with 1/4" mounting holes for signs up to 14" x 20", and 3/8" mounting holes for larger size signs
Choosing the right custom sign material is one of the most important decisions
you will need to make. To provide a solution for your exact needs, we offer a
comprehensive selection of custom sign materials to meet virtually every application
and environmental demand.
Material Choice Guide
Accuform offers a wide variety of custom sign materials to suit every facility identification need.
Adhesive Dura-VinylTM (XV)
Adhesive Vinyl (VS)
Dura Lumi-GlowTM Aluminum
Engineer-Grade Reflective Adhesive Sheet
High-Intensity Prismatic Adhesive Sheet
Lumi-GlowTM Flex (GF)
Lumi-GlowTM Plastic (GP)
Lumi-GlowTM Plus+ Flex
Lumi-GlowTM Plus+ Plastic
Magnetic Co-Poly Vinyl
Max Corrugated Plastic
Perma-BlackTM Stainless Steel
Self-Color Stainless Steel
St2 Laser SignsTM
Really BIG SignsTM