IIAR Self-Stick Ammonia Pipe Marker: (blank)/LIQ/HIGH
Label system, physical state, and pressure level with Self-Stick marker (blank)/LIQ/HIGH
- Meet the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR) guidelines for proper marking of pipes as specified in Bulletin No. 114, March 2014
- Self-Stick pipe marker identifies ammonia refrigeration piping and system components: (blank)/LIQ/HIGH
- System: (blank); Physical State: Liquid; Pressure Level: High
- IIAR pipe markers contain the ammonia name and identify the chemical's system, physical state, pressure level, and directional flow
Selected Material Details
IIAR Component Marker: Compressor/High
IIAR Snap Tite™ Ammonia Pipe Marker: HTRS/LIQ/VAP/LOW
IIAR Snap Tite™ Ammonia Pipe Marker: RV/(blank)/(blank)
IIAR Component Marker: Condenser/High
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
IIAR Self-Stick Ammonia Pipe Marker: HPL/LIQ/HIGH
Self Stick - 4-mil flexible vinyl has high-tack acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner. Displays one legend with directional flow arrows on each end to cut off for proper placement. UV-resistant surface withstands dust, dirt, and grease. Temperature range is -20° to 176°F. Install onto clean, smooth pipe surface.
Pipe OD 3/4" - 1 1/4" = Marker Size 1" x 11"
Pipe OD 1 1/2" - 2" = Marker Size 1 1/2" x 15 7/8"
Pipe OD 2 1/2" - 6" = Marker Size 2 1/2" x 23 5/8"
Pipe OD 8" - 10" = Marker Size 3 1/2" x 33 1/2"
Identify Ammonia refrigeration piping and system components.
• 4-mil flexible vinyl, Self Stick markers have high-tack acrylic adhesive back with liner
• One legend with directional flow arrows on each end to cut off for proper placement
• Glossy, UV-resistant surface withstands dust, dirt, grease
• Service temperature range is -20° to 140°F
• Install onto clean smooth pipe surface