Roll Form Pipe Marker: Hot
Wrap hot pipe marking message around any size pipe or pipes of unknown sizes.
- Unroll, measure, and easily cut to length on-site for proper fit
- Wrap hot message around virtually any size pipe or pipes of unknown sizes
- Hot legend and arrow are repeated upright and upside-down for universal direction and visibility
- 4-mil adhesive vinyl with 2-mil UV-resistant polyester laminated marker wraps to adhere to itself
- High-tack , acrylic adhesive back stays on dirty, greasy, and rusty pipes
- Service temperature range is -20 to 176° F
Selected Material Details
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Circulating Wtr
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Plant Air
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: City Gas
Roll Form Pipe Marker: Vacuum
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Storm Water
Roll Form Pipe Marker: Steam
Unroll, measure, and easily cut to length on-site for proper fit. Wrapping around to itself, the 4-mil vinyl marker stays on dirty, greasy, and rusty pipes with its high-tack, acrylic adhesive back (cut to length to allow at least 1" overlap.)
The gloss surface repeats the legend and directional flow arrow, upright and upside-down, for universal direction and visibility from various angles.
Service temperature is -20 to 140 degrees F.