Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Steam
Mark facility steam pipes quickly at various locations with roll of legends.
- 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface
- 72 identical steam legends per roll with perforations between each length
- Use steam pipe markers in continuous lengths or tear at perforations
- Peel-off liner with self-adhesive back applies to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Service temperature is -20 to 176°F
Selected Material Details
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Storm Sewer
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Caustic Soda
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Tower Water
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Supply
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Hydraulic Line
Roll Tape Pipe Marker: Condenser Water
Use pipe markers in continuous lengths, or tear at perforations. With 72 identical legends per roll, these markers are economical for marking pipes in lots of places. Pipe markers are 6-mil vinyl with protective laminate surface - available in 54-ft. rolls. 1" and 2" wide markers have 3/4" and 1 1/4" high letters respectively. Peel off back liner to expose self-adhesive back and apply to smooth, clean, dry pipe surface. Service temperature is -20° to 140°F.