OSHA Notice Safety Label: Do Not Block Door
Eye-catching safety label stresses the importance of keeping doorways clear.
- Use as an important reminder to not block doors or doorways
- Available in Adhesive Vinyl or Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™
- Adhesive Vinyl sold in 5-pack, Dura-Vinyl™ sold individually
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Do Not Enter and No Admittance signs are intended to designate areas that are to have no access granted to them.
Safety Sign: Fire Door - Do Not Block
Stress the importance of keeping an emergency exit free of obstacles with this sign.
Safety Sign: Emergency Door - Do Not Block
Maintain the accessibility of an emergency exit by requiring it to be kept clear.
Safety Sign: Not An Emergency Exit
Post sign in an area where admittance is allowed other than in the event of an emergency.
Safety Label - Do Not Enter
Adhesive safety label informs customers and employees to avoid entering specified places.
Restricted Area Safety Sign: Unauthorized Persons Keep Out
Not all areas in a facility are for everyone to be in, identify that with this sign
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.