OSHA Danger Safety Label: Propane Gas
Notify others of the presence of propane gas and prevent possible dangerous outcomes.
- Chemical hazard labels and signs communicate potential dangers of chemicals in the work environment
- Display label anywhere propane gas is in use or stored
- Propane gas is highly flammable. Inhalation can lead to death from hypoxia
- Can refer to both chemicals in use or merely stored in the area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Hard Hat Area
Advise workers and passersby to wear hard hat at all times on job site.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Flammable
Let workers know there is a flammable material in the environment with bold label.
Microbial Hazard Sign
Public Health and Cancer Hazard signs are designed to identify and alert people to exposure to materials that may be hazardous to their health.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Corrosive Materials - Wear Required Protection
Sign reminds employees and workers to wear protection around corrosive materials.
OSHA Danger Safety Signs: Hazardous Chemicals
Chemical safety is important even in a blackout, use glow signs to display messages.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Acetone
Sign warns employees and workers of areas that contain acetone.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.