OSHA Danger Safety Label: Propane Gas
Notify others of the presence of propane gas and prevent possible dangerous outcomes.
- Chemical hazard labels and signs communicate potential dangers of chemicals in the work environment
- Display label anywhere propane gas is in use or stored
- Propane gas is highly flammable. Inhalation can lead to death from hypoxia
- Can refer to both chemicals in use or merely stored in the area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Hard Hat Area
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Flammable
Microbial Hazard Sign
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Corrosive Materials - Wear Required Protection
OSHA Danger Safety Signs: Hazardous Chemicals
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Acetone
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.