Safety Label: Oxygen
Help people identify oxygen in your storage area or workplace.
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ comes complete with a 5-year guarantee
- Bright label helps workers identify oxygen stored in the environment easily
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Tag: Gas/Oil Mix
Let people know that fuel stored in a container is a mixture of oil and gas.
ASME (ANSI) Pipe Marker: Inert Gas
Identify contents and mark the directional flow for pipes carrying inert gas.
Safety Tag: Hazardous Material (NFPA and HMCIS)
Attach tags to hazardous material containers that are difficult to label with marking.
Projection™ Sign: Full Cylinder Storage Area
Inform all personnel of the location in which full cylinders are stored.
Safety Sign: Diesel
Inform all personnel of the presence and location of diesel fuel.
Projection™ Sign: Spill Station
Communicate the locations of spill clean up equipment throughout facilities.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.