ANSI Warning Safety Label: Hazardous Voltage Inside - Can Shock, Burn Or Cause Death (Mr. Ouch)
Graphic label warns about hazardous electrical equipment and provides safety instructions.
- Provide safety instructions for high voltage equipment
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ material is guaranteed for 5 years and is protected by high gloss film in order to prevent damage
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
CE Mark Label: CE
Provides visual reminder of the proper procedures for grounding devices.
IEC Electrical Symbols
Reminds workers to make sure they use safety measures to prevent static discharge
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Boom-Type Lifting or Hoisting Equipment Clearances
Safety label lists required crane and hoisting clearance levels around high voltage lines.