Bilingual ANSI Danger Safety Label: Hazardous Voltage - Will Shock, Burn Or Cause Death (Mr. Ouch)
Graphic label details the dangers of a high voltage area in both English and Spanish.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Bilingual label ensures that all are adequately warned of the dangers of high voltage danger in an area
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ material is ideal for indoor and outdoor application and carries a 5 year guarantee
- Features Mr. Ouch graphic
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 6-mil thick poly-composite with UV protective coating
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
IEC Electrical Ground Label
IEC Electrical ground labels indicate the location of an earthened terminal.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Battery Charging Area
Clearly label areas where battery charging is occurring with this sign.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Static Control Station
Adhesive label identifies a static control station in your facility.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Bilingual OSHA Caution Sign: OSHA Regulations - Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches
Bilingual sign ensures all employees can read the warning to keep electrical panel clear.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage Electrical Equipment
Graphic sign provides visual warning of the danger of high voltage electrical equipment.