Bilingual ANSI Danger Safety Label: Hazardous Voltage - Will Shock, Burn Or Cause Death (Mr. Ouch)
Graphic label details the dangers of a high voltage area in both English and Spanish.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Bilingual label ensures that all are adequately warned of the dangers of high voltage danger in an area
- Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ material is ideal for indoor and outdoor application and carries a 5 year guarantee
- Features Mr. Ouch graphic
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
IEC ELECTRIAL GROUND LABEL
Static and Grounding signs provide a visual reminder to use proper procedures for grounding devices and preventing static discharge.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Static Control Station
Adhesive label identifies a static control station in your facility.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Battery Charging Area
Clearly label areas where battery charging is occurring with this sign.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Bilingual OSHA Caution Sign: OSHA Regulations - Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches
Bilingual sign ensures all employees can read the warning to keep electrical panel clear.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage Electrical Equipment
Graphic sign provides visual warning of the danger of high voltage electrical equipment.