Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
Selected Material Details
- Ideal for frequent changing of signs on vehicles, tanks and vessels, bins, shelving, and any other ferrous metal surface
- Magnetic ferrite particles embedded in 32-mil synthetic rubber base with UV protective coating
- Resists cracking and chipping
- Flexible to mount on curved surfaces
- Service temperature range: 0° to 160°F
Attach these labels to the outside of the StopPlug™ lockout device to warn personnel
OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Tags by the roll are an easy way to temporarily lockout equipment for safety.
OSHA Danger Stopout QuickTags™ : Do Not Start
Place these dispensers near equipment for easy access to lockout tags when needed.
OSHA Danger Self-Laminating Tag: Equipment Lock Out
Inform all personnel of a piece of equipment that has been locked out.
ARC FLASH LABEL
Arc Flash signs are used to communicate the specific potential dangers involved with electrical equipment.
PERMA-TAG™ LABELS - Blank
Identify clearly and alert staff to cautions with durable safety tags that work effectivel
At Accuform Signs our goal is to have your company comply with OSHA Lockout/Tagout standards and prevent accidental or unexpected start up, or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery. We offer a comprehensive presentation that includes a 7-step overview on how to create an effective lockout/tagout program.