Magnetic Lockout/Tagout Label: Lockout Point (With Arrow)
Inform all personnel of the proper location of a lockout point.
- Direct personnel where a lockout should be performed on a machine or equipment
- This label is made of magnetic vinyl
Selected Material Details
- Ideal for frequent changing of signs on vehicles, tanks and vessels, bins, shelving, and any other ferrous metal surface
- Magnetic ferrite particles embedded in 32-mil synthetic rubber base with UV protective coating
- Resists cracking and chipping
- Flexible to mount on curved surfaces
- Service temperature range: 0° to 160°F
OSHA Danger Safety Label: 600 Volts
Adhesive label warns of specific voltage dangers in your facility.
OSHA Danger QuickTags™: Do Not Operate
Lock out equipment and machinery from being operated with QuickTags™
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag - Do Not Operate
This durable safety tag will stay put thanks to our Loop 'n Lock™ design.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Use Lockout Before Working On Equipment
Post sign to highlight safety protocols for servicing dangerous equipment.
OSHA Danger SiteTags® : Do Not Operate - My Life Is On The Line
Provide instant identification and recognition of those working on locked out equipment!
OSHA Danger Self-Laminating Tag: Equipment Lock Out
Inform all personnel of a piece of equipment that has been locked out.
At Accuform Signs our goal is to have your company comply with OSHA Lockout/Tagout standards and prevent accidental or unexpected start up, or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery. We offer a comprehensive presentation that includes a 7-step overview on how to create an effective lockout/tagout program.