OSHA Caution Safety Sign: High Noise Area - Ear Protection Required
Warn employees that area is prone to high noise levels and to wear proper ear protection.
- Prevent employee hearing loss by posting in areas with high noise levels
- Bright yellow background with bold black text and header
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Wear Safety Glasses When Using Equipment
Warn employees that safety glasses must be worn while operating equipment.
OHSA Caution Safety Sign: Wear Gloves And Goggles
Advise workers that proper PPE is required while working in area.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Wear Your Gloves
Prevent hand injuries on the job by reminding workers to wear their gloves.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.