OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Maximum Height __ FT. __ IN.
Alert others of the maximum height in feet and inches in your facility.
- Post near entrance to areas so workers and others know maximum height amounts
- Features blank areas for writing in your own feet and inch amounts
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Keep This Area Clear At All Times
Prevent accidents and injuries by ensuring areas are kept clear at all times.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Keep Aisles Clear
Ensure your employees know that you expect them to keep the aisles they work in clear.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Stop - Look - Listen - Lift Trucks
Inform workers they need to approach areas with lift trucks carefully to avoid injuries.
OSHA Safety Sign: Eye Protection Required When Operating This Machine
Reinforce proper safety practices with this bold yellow safety sign.
OSHA Notice Safety Label: Keep Closed
Post this safety label anywhere in your facility where things need to remain closed.
OSHA Caution Traffic Safety Sign: Pedestrian Traffic - Sound Horn
Keep pedestrians safe with this sign telling drivers to sound their horn.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.