OSHA Caution Safety Sign: OSHA Regulations - Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 42 Inches
Prevent injuries by ensuring that 42" of clear space is kept in front of electrical panel.
- Caution that 42 Inches of space must be kept clear in front of electrical panel
- Available in your choice of eight materials, including Aluminum which is guaranteed in indoor and outdoor applications for 5 years
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Electrical Safety Label: Emergency Stop (With Arrow)
Inform personnel of the location of an emergency stop on a machine or piece of equipment.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Machine Lockout Point
Label can be placed directly on equipment to identify lockout point on machine
Identify hazards before they become an issue with these easy to deploy visual cues.
OSHA Notice Electrical Safety Sign: Electrical Room - No Storage Permitted
Remind employees that electrical rooms should not be used for storage to prevent fires.
ANSI Warning Safety Label: Arc Flash Hazard - Appropriate PPE Required
Warn users of the hazards involved with being in contact with arc flash hazards.
Electrical Sign: High Voltage - Keep Out
Warn employees to stay out of an area to avoid dangerous high voltage.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.