OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Propane Gas
Sign alerts employees and workers of areas that contain flammable propane gas.
- Black on electric yellow is highly visible
- Affix anywhere propane gases are present
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Hot Work Area
Warning of hot work or welding can prevent accidents and remind teams to take precaution.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Compressed Gas (Graphic)
Inform everyone that compressed gas is stored in this location and can be hazardous.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Materials
Warn personnel about flammable materials in the environment in both English and Spanish.
Safety Sign: Empty Cylinders
Clearly label empty gas cylinders to prevent confusion and potential accidents.
Safety Sign: Oxygen - Full Cylinders
Prevent the mixing of full and empty oxygen cylinders by posting this sign.
Flammable Safety Sign: No Smoking Or Open Flame Within __ Feet
Warn employees that smoking and open flames will not be permitted in designated area.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.