OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Ultraviolet Light
Keep employees safe around lasers that produce ultraviolet light with this safety sign.
- Eye and skin protection can prevent injuries when working with ultraviolet lights
- Accu-Shield™ signs come with a UV-resistant coating
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Exclusion Area - Radiation Exposure Permit Required For Entry
Set up an exclusion area and require exposure permits to control areas with radiation.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Operating
Ensure the people in the area know that a laser is operating with this safety sign.
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Insert: Contaminated Waste
Inform your employees of contaminated waste in the area with this Slide-Lock Sign insert.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.