OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Wet Floor
Inform associates of danger from wet floors and to use caution to avoid injury.
- Post where floor is wet or prone to getting wet
- Inform associates of a dangerous walkway
- Reduce injury from hazardous slippery floors
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Safety Sign: Good Housekeeping Promotes Safety
Keep your work environment clean and free of obstruction to promote a safe environment.
Bilingual Safety Sign: This Is Your Lunchroom - Help Keep It Clean
Enlist employee help to keep the lunchroom clean by reminding them that it is theirs.
IceAlert™ Indicator Safety Signs: Icy Conditions When Blue
Indicates hazardous conditions, to be used in conjunction with IceAlert™ Disk Sign.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Projection™ Signs stand out in a big way, which is great for identification, location, and
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.