ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches OSHA-NEC Regulations
Remind employees of OSHA regulations regarding electrical panels.
- Serves as a reminder of OSHA-NEC regulations regarding electrical panels
- Bold ANSI header immediately captures attention
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Electrical Safety Labels
CONDUIT AND CABLE ELECTRIAL PIPEMARKERS
Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
Voltage Marker With Graphic: 2300 Volts
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.