OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Report All Accidents Or Injuries At Once
Safety First sign advises workers that all injuries or accidents are to be reported.
- Sign available in a variety of materials to meet your specific needs
- Bright green colored Safety First header makes this sign easily noticeable.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Safety first header indicates specific safety-related instructions or procedures that are related to safe work practices
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Lift With Your Legs Not your Back
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Don't Try To Lift More Than You Are Able
Safety Tag: Hold
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Safety Incentive Sign
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.