OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Report All Accidents Or Injuries At Once
Safety First sign advises workers that all injuries or accidents are to be reported.
- Sign available in a variety of materials to meet your specific needs
- Bright green colored Safety First header makes this sign easily noticeable.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Safety first header indicates specific safety-related instructions or procedures that are related to safe work practices
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Lift With Your Legs Not your Back
Remind workers to use proper lifting techniques when lifting heavy objects.
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Don't Try To Lift More Than You Are Able
Safety first sign reminds workers not to exceed their physical limitations when lifting.
Safety Tag: Hold
Use this striking tag to securely mark items for hold. Ideal for customer holds of items.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag:Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
Safety Incentive Sign
Quality signs let workers know if the quality if the worked has be accepted, passed inspection, has been rejected.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.