ANSI Warning Safety Sign: No Smoking, Eating Or Drinking In This Area
Restrict food, drinks, and cigarettes in areas where they could be hazardous to employees.
- Post this warning anywhere that smoking, eating, or drinking could be hazardous
- Prevent fire or explosion hazards due to an open flame
- Prevent accidental ingestion of dangerous materials via food contamination
- Large pictogram clearly illustrates the warning to non-English speakers
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Equipment Safety Labels
Operation Hazard signs are designed to address general encountered while operating equipment, or to convey requirements that must be met to operate.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Permit only ANSI graphic safety signs moderate entry into a confined space.
Fire Safety Sign
Fire Extinguisher signs identify the location and sometimes the type of fire extinguisher to aid with deployment in case of emergency.
Smoking Control Sign
No Smoking signs notify that smoking is prohibited in certain areas and to reinforce penal
ANSI Danger Safety Label: 600 Volts
Alerts workers of the dangerous hazard presented by 600 volts of live electricity
FOOD SAFETY CENTER BOARD
Food and Beverage Safety signs notify of sanitary conditions and health warnings of a facility.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.