ANSI Warning Safety Sign: No Smoking, Eating Or Drinking In This Area
Restrict food, drinks, and cigarettes in areas where they could be hazardous to employees.
- Post this warning anywhere that smoking, eating, or drinking could be hazardous
- Prevent fire or explosion hazards due to an open flame
- Prevent accidental ingestion of dangerous materials via food contamination
- Large pictogram clearly illustrates the warning to non-English speakers
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
ANSI Warning Safety Label: Watch Your Hands And Fingers
Prevent hand and finger accidents by posting this safety label.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Permit only ANSI graphic safety signs moderate entry into a confined space.
Smoking Control Sign
No Smoking signs notify that smoking is prohibited in certain areas and to reinforce penal
Fire Safety Sign
Fire Extinguisher signs identify the location and sometimes the type of fire extinguisher to aid with deployment in case of emergency.
Information Procedure Center: Food Safety & Compliance Center
Provide the workplace with information on food safety and compliance procedures.
ANSI Danger Safety Label: 600 Volts
Alerts workers of the dangerous hazard presented by 600 volts of live electricity
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.