OSHA Warning Safety Sign: This Area Contains Chemicals Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer
Inform all personnel of chemicals that are known to California to cause cancer.
- Compliant with California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.5 ET SEQ
- Properly mark all areas that are known to contain harmful chemicals
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Warning header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Traffic Sign: Reserved For Electric Vehicle
Reserve spaces for environmentally friendly electric vehicles with this sign.
Facility Traffic Sign: Office
Inform all readers and personnel in the area of where the office located.
Safety Sign: Shipping and Receiving
Post this Shipping and Receiving sign to inform visitors which office is here.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticide And Insecticide Storage Area
Sign lets people know to stay away from areas where pesticides & insecticides are stored.
Safety Sign: Cylinder Storage Area
Denote designated cylinder storage areas and avoid product misplacement and safety issues.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Be Sure Cylinder Is Properly Supported And Capped
Inform personnel to take caution when handling and manipulating cylinders.