Cylinder Status Safety Tag: Cylinder Empty, In Use, Full
Identify the status of the specified cylinder weather it is empty, in use, or full.
- Prevent safety incidents related to mislabeling of cylinders
- Tag cylinders to specify its corosponding status
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Pulp-free – no wood pulp or paper content – will not rip or break down in moisture
- Pliable, 10-mil polyolefin-based material, with 3/8" hole
- Ideal for indoor use and short-term outdoor exposure
- Scuff-resistant, matte surface is easy to write on
- Can be printed on both sides, perforated, sequentially numbered, and barcoded
Cylinder Status Safety Tag: Full Cylinder- Ready For Use
Identify that this cylinder is safe and ready to be used for work.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: People Working Above
Alert others to the presence of workers overhead with this bold OSHA-compliant sign.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Moving Machinery
ANSI-compliant sign warns employees of possible danger from moving machinery.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Keep Fingers Clear Of Machine While In Motion
Help prevent hand injuries with this label warning of running machinery.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only