OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag - Do Not Start
Loop 'n Lock™ Tags are extra durable, perfect when needing to tag items for the long term.
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- Tie strap is permanently attached to tag and can only be removed with extreme force
- Loop 'n Lock™ tags are made of durable plastic and sold in packs of ten
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Available in packs of 10
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
CUSTOM LOOP 'N LOCK™ TAGS
Identify and alert to dangers with safety tags that work well in extreme environments.
Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tags
Secure tag to make sure it stays there to warn of hazardous situation.
Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Loop 'n Lock™ tags are ideal for tagging materials or equipment for the long term.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag - Do Not Operate
Self-locking tag is perfect for long-term labeling of equipment that needs repair.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only