Accessories: Paint Marker Pens
Permanently mark onto a variety of surfaces with colored paint marker pens.
- Weather-, water- and UV-resistant to withstand indoor and outdoor conditions on a variety of surfaces, such as metal, wood, plastic, glass, rubber, styrofoam, paper and cardboard
- Lead-free, low halogen paint meets California VOC regulations
- 3mm bullet tip provides clear and bold paint marking that dries in less than three minutes
- Sturdy metal barrel design prevents leakage; valve action prevents tip from drying out
- Marking temperature range: -50° to 150°F
Energy Source Identification Standard Tag: Steam
Eye-catching design of the Standard steam tag draws attention to critical lockout points.
Valve Identification Numbered Brass Tags
Brass tags have utility code header with numbering for specific valve identification.
Energy Source Identification Standard Tag: Thermal
Eye-catching design of the standard thermal tag draw attention to critical lockout points.
SECURE TAG SEALS
Seal off access to areas such as trailers, box cars, containers, bins, drums, & tool boxe
High Security Seals - Steel Bolt
Heavy duty seal for maximum security.
Accu-Ply™ Safety Tags Numbered Engraved Tags
Numbered tags provide a coding system for a wide variety of items and areas.
Permanently mark onto a variety of surfaces - including metal, wood, plastic, glass, rubber, styrofoam, paper and cardboard.
Write with paint to permanently identify tags, parts, assemblies, tools, equipment - anything that may be exposed to rough handling and abuse. The permanent paint is weather-, water- and UV-resistant to withstand indoor and outdoor conditions for industrial environments and surfaces.
Lead-free, low halogen paint meets California VOC regulations.
Sturdy metal barre design prevents leakage, along with the valve action to prevent the tip from drying out. 3mm bullet tip provides clear and bold paint marking that dries in less than 3 minutes.
Marking temperature range is -50 to 150 F.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.