STOPOUT ® Cinch Cable Lockout
Universally spooled cable capable of locking out multiple devices at one time
- Easily lockout multiple devices quickly, effectively, and neatly
- Unique hexagonal shape of of the device conveys STOP
STOPOUT ® Twist 'n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp
Use this device to run cable through multiple devices and then twist to cinch cable
Scissor-Lok™ Cable-Hasps KDD621
Use to loop and lock out multiple electrical boxes, switch handles, and much more
High Security Seals - Cable Seals
Seal off access to areas such as trailers, box cars, containers, bins, drums, & tool boxes
STOPOUT® OSHA Danger Aluma-Tag™ Hasps: Do Not Operate
Lock out more equipment with the large reach hasp made to withstand tough environments.
Lockout Procedure Station 1 1/2" Binder
One of many components that make up the lockout procedure station.
Custom Steel Hasp
Yes that says custom! So that means there is no limit to what you can do to satisfy you
STOPOUT® Cinch Lockout
Universal spooling cable lockout can lockout multiple devices at once.
Lockout contains internal cable spooling feature to quickly, simply and neatly extend and loop the 6-ft. nylon-coated, steel cable through several devices to lock them out. Then insert the cable end back into cinch lock device for it to “cinch” tight and unmovable. When the cable is pulled tight, it automatically holds.
Durable plastic cinching lockout device measures 3 1/3" x 4" x 1" and is the only standard size lockout device that will spool the cable all the way inside the device for easy storage. No more messing with loose cables that have to be secured or get tangled. Leaving no room for confusion, the red hole cable feeder has a funnel shape for quick and obvious placement of the cable.
• Unique, compact internal spooling feature
• No fussing with loose, long cable cords
• Simple, intuitive design features
• Lockout multiple devices, quickly, neatly and easily
• Six foot cable “cinches” securely in place
* Available 15-ft. cable can be used for additional length requirements (sold separately)