STOPOUT ® Cinch Cable Lockout
Universally spooled cable capable of locking out multiple devices at one time
- Easily lockout multiple devices quickly, effectively, and neatly
- Unique hexagonal shape of of the device conveys STOP
Lock out more equipment with the large reach hasp made to withstand abuse.
Lockout Procedure Station 1 1/2" Binder
One of many components that make up the lockout procedure station.
Snap Aluma-Tag™ Hasp
Easily push open the hasp and snap onto equipment to lockout effectively
Lockout Kit: Lockout/Tagout Pouch Kit
Portable pouch provides on-the-spot lockouts in remote locations, immediately and easily.
STOPOUT ® Double-Cross Aluma-Tag ™ Hasps
Another Double-Cross Aluma-Tag ™ Hasp that features the locked out do not operate message
Prevent accidental or unexpected start up or release of stored energy when working on equipment and machinery.
STOPOUT® Cinch Lockout
Universal spooling cable lockout can lockout multiple devices at once.
Lockout contains internal cable spooling feature to quickly, simply and neatly extend and loop the 6-ft. nylon-coated, steel cable through several devices to lock them out. Then insert the cable end back into cinch lock device for it to “cinch” tight and unmovable. When the cable is pulled tight, it automatically holds.
Durable plastic cinching lockout device measures 3 1/3" x 4" x 1" and is the only standard size lockout device that will spool the cable all the way inside the device for easy storage. No more messing with loose cables that have to be secured or get tangled. Leaving no room for confusion, the red hole cable feeder has a funnel shape for quick and obvious placement of the cable.
• Unique, compact internal spooling feature
• No fussing with loose, long cable cords
• Simple, intuitive design features
• Lockout multiple devices, quickly, neatly and easily
• Six foot cable “cinches” securely in place
* Available 15-ft. cable can be used for additional length requirements (sold separately)