STOPOUT ® Slide 'n Lock ™
Lock out large handle circuit breakers with the STOPOUT ® Slide 'n Lock ™
- Consists of 3 parts: Mounting Rail, Slide Set & Stop Bar
- Prevent the hassle of having to drill by instead using 3M™ VHB™ industrial bonding tape (included)
STOPOUT® Tab Tags
Once again another tab tag used in conjunction with a lockout device to convey a message
Toggle Wall Switch Lockout/Rocker
Lock out standard wall switch in either "on" or "off" position and it cannot be moved
Padlock Shelf Racks
Have stored padlocks readily displayed and available for use for easy access.
STOPOUT® Tab SITETAG®
These tabbed tags are designed specifically to be used with our KDD160 STOPOUT® device.
STOPOUT® 120/240 Single-Pole Circuit Breaker Lockout
This durable device is easily attached and removed for maximum worker safety.
CIRCUIT BREAKER LOCKOUT
Be able to lockout a circuit breaker and still close the panel door for safety.
This versatile lockout device prevents the accidental activation of large or up to three individual circuit breakers and can work on a wide variety of flip lever style switches! Slide 'n Lock™ is constructed of red dielectric ABS plastic and incorporates the octagon shape to convey STOP. The Slide 'n Lock™ consists of three parts: Mounting
Rail, Slide Set, and Stop Bar. It installs quickly and easily with no drilling required, and no binding onto the breaker handle. Additional Mounting Rails allow the removable parts of the Slide 'n Lock™ for use onto several electrical panels without removing the Mounting Rail.
- •Mounting Rail: 5"L x 3/4"W x 1/4"D
- •Slide Set: 2"L x 2"W x 1 3/8"D
- •Stop Bar: 5"L x 1"W x 1"D
- •Safely switch breaker in the de-energized (off) position
- •Adhere Mounting Rail to electrical flat panel surface with high-strength 3M™ VHB™ bonding tape*(included)
- •Slide octagon shaped Set Slide on to Mounting Rail to desired position, then tighten setscrew in place
- •Slide the Stop Bar into the Slide Set as blocking barrier for the breaker handle
- •Apply padlock and lockout tag (sold separately, page 89 and 86) to prevent removal of Slide ‘n Lock
*For best adhesion, ideal bond time is 24 to 72 hours prior to lockout application