OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Lead Hazard - Do Not Enter Work Area Unless Authorized
Restrict access to areas containing lead hazards to authorized personnel only.
- Contrasting black and yellow sign grabs attention
- Warn others of lead hazard in the work environment
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Label: Diesel Fuel
Clearly label diesel fuel in the work environment to prevent confusion and mishaps.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
ANSI Warning Safety Sign: Biohazard
Alert others to the present of a biological hazard in the immediate area with this sign.
Chemical Identification signs are used to identify specific chemicals with the appropriate hazard level that they pose.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Propane Gas
Sign alerts employees and workers of areas that contain flammable propane gas.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.