OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Watch Your Step
Advise caution to associates when approaching an area with trip or slip hazards.
- Post sign where it will be seen while approaching a hazardous walkway
- Remind employees to watch out for obstacles in their path
- Protect employees from fall-related injuries
- High contrast and bright background grab attention
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Watch Your Step - Use Handrail
Insist associates use handrails on dangerous walkways to prevent falling accidents.
Identify hazards before they become an issue with these easy to deploy visual cues.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Acid Area
Prevent employee injuries around acid and caustic solutions with a bold sign.
Equipment Safety Labels
Nip and Pinch Point signs identify areas that pose a nip or pinch point hazard.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Do Not Block Door
Inform workers that the door should not be blocked to avoid obstructions with this sign.
Washroom and Restroom signs designate by gender, and advise people to follow certain procedures when using a restroom.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.