OSHA Danger Safety Sign: H2S May Be Present
Alert workers to the presence of hydrogen sulfide, which is extremely hazardous.
- Continuous low-level exposure or at higher concentrations may make you lose your ability to smell the H2S gas
- Accu-Shield™ material comes complete with a 15-year guarantee
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage
Place sign in areas of high voltage equipment in order to prevent injuries.
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Hearing Protection Required
Warn employees and other individuals that hearing protection is required.
Safety Label: Hydraulic Oil
A bright label is convienent and easy to read, which prevents accidents and mix-ups.
Chemical Hazard signs are posted to communicate the potential dangers posed by chemicals either in storage or in use
Specialty Marking Paints: Quick-Drying Waterproof Stencil Inks
Spray sharp, long-lasting clean edges with aerosol stencil inks.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.