OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Avoid Direct Exposure To Beam Class 111b Laser Product
Ensure safe procedures are adhered to around Class 111b laser products with this sign.
- Class 111b lasers can cause eye damage with direct exposure
- High powered Class 111b lasers are fire hazards and can burn skin
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: X-Ray - Keep Out
Warn people about possible harmful effects of X-Rays with this sign.
ANSI Caution Safety Label: X-Ray Radiation - Authorized Personnel Only
Restrict access to areas where X-Ray radiation is present with this label.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Radioactive Material
Boldly colored safety label cautions others to the presence of radioactive material.
ANSI Notice Safety Label: Microwave Hazard In This Area
Alert others to microwave hazards in the area with this safety label.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: High Radiation Area
Identify high radiation areas to prevent people being exposed to radiation.
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Laser Radiation - Do Not Stare Into Beam Or View Directly With Optical Instruments
Apply these labels near lasers to warn people not to look directly at the beam.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.