Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Out of Service
Durable and easy Loop 'n Lock™ tags make necessary safety tagging a breeze.
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- Dual-sided Loop'n Lock™ tags are self-securing for ease of use
- Tags are ideal when you need to quickly tag equipment to ensure safety
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Available in packs of 10
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
The convenience and simplicity of our Loop 'n Lock tag with a eye-catching graphics.
OSHA Danger Loop 'n Lock Tie Tags: Do Not Enter
Secure tag to make sure it stays in place to warn personnel to not enter a certain area.
French Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Ne Pas Faire Concionner
Our Loop 'n Lock™ safety tags are available in French to better accommodate your needs.
Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Loop 'n Lock™ tags are ideal for tagging materials or equipment for the long term.
Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Equipment Locked Out
Our Loop 'n Lock™ safety tags are designed to address a wide range of safety needs.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag - Do Not Operate
This durable safety tag will stay put thanks to our Loop 'n Lock™ design.