Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Equipment Locked Out
Our Loop 'n Lock™ safety tags are designed to address a wide range of safety needs.
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- Our Loop n Lock™ tags are incredibly durable and are suitable for long-term tagging needs
- Purchase these handy tags in packages of 10
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Available in packs of 10
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
Custom SiteTags® : PF-Cardstock
Fully customized SiteTags® showcase company messages, colors, and slogans.
OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Do Not Operate - Equipment Locked Out
Prevent machinery from being accidentally activated while repairs are being made.
OSHA Caution Lockout/Tagout Label: This Machine Must Be Locked Out Prior To Servicing
Caution all personnel that a machine needs to be locked out prior to service.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Close
Tag designed to withstand tough and abusive conditions while warning of a safety danger.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Lockout Tag: Equipment Lock-Out - My Life Is On The Line!
Inform personnel that equipment is locked out and somebody's life is at risk.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Tags: Tags By-The-Roll- Locked Out Do Not Operate
Ensure that all personnel are able to read the verbiage on the safety tags.