U.S. Federal Labor Law Posters
Required to be present where job applicants can readily see it.
- Stay in compliance and avoid costly penalties
- Posters must be current and up-to-date
- 25 x 19 inch poster is laminated for durability and lasting appearance
- Includes Employee Polygraph Act
- Includes New Job Safety and Health Plain Language
- Includes Federal Minimum Wage Notice
- Includes Federal Family Medical Leave Act of 1993
- Includes Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (ADA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act)
- Includes New Employment Verification Notice (INS)
Combo State, Federal & OSHA Labor Law Posters
Educate employees while saving space with these State, Federal & OSHA combination posters
HARD HAT/HELMET DECAL
Decals offer an abundance of identification options for a vast range of needs with material options to fit your requirements.
Fine Point Dry Erase Markers
These markers are perfect for your Write-A-Day, white board, or dry erase coated signs.
SAFETY RECOGNITION BADGES
Recognize and reward safety commitments with badges.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
US FEDERAL LABOR LAW POSTER
Federal poster is required to be present where job applicants can readily see it.
Hang the poster in the lobby, reception or interview area to comply with the law to avoid costly fines. This poster is federally mandated to meet your legal requirements during the hiring process. Posters are to be current and up-to-date by informing your applicants of their rights.
25" x 19" poster is laminated for durability and lasting appearance.
- Employee Polygraph Act
- New Job Safety and Health "Plain Language"
- Federal Minimum Wage Notice
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (ADA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act)
- New Employment Verification Notice (INS)