Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Remove This Tag
Versatile Loop 'n Lock™ tag is perfect for all safety needs - Just write your message!
- Self-locking plastic tie strap is permanently attached to the tag
- Our Loop 'n Lock™ technology is designed to securely lock and stay locked until you remove them
- Purchase these durable tags in packages of 10
- 8 inch long, ribbed tie strap adjusts and locks for tight security with a rated 50-lb. pull strength
- Can only be cut or pulled apart with excessive force
- 3/8in metal grommet reinforces the tie strap to the 15-mil RP-Plastic Tag
- 5 3/4 x 3 1/4 inch shackle
- Prevent the potential for accidental injury and property damage
- Alert, call out, or draw attention to temporary hazards
- Available in packs of 10
- Required critical tool in safety, performance, and maintenance operations
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
OSHA Danger Loop 'n Lock Tie Tags: Do Not Enter
Secure tag to make sure it stays in place to warn personnel to not enter a certain area.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Loop 'n Lock OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Unsafe - Do Not Use
Our Loop 'n Lock™ tags are a snap to use! This versatile tag is a must for all workplaces.
Loop 'n Lock™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Out of Service
Durable and easy Loop 'n Lock™ tags make necessary safety tagging a breeze.
Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Locked Out - Do Not Operate
Loop 'n Lock™ tags are ideal for tagging materials or equipment for the long term.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Loop 'n Lock™ Tie Tag - Do Not Start
Loop 'n Lock™ Tags are extra durable, perfect when needing to tag items for the long term.