Shadow Your Tool Board
Create your own tool storage shadow boards to visually communicate where your tools belong.
It’s the do-it-yourself approach to create your own shadow board for 5S processes, lean initiatives, and general organization.
• Collect all tools and equipment to be on the board
• Layout the tool storage board, designate specific spaces for each piece of equipment
• Apply vinyl die-cut, color silhouette tool shapes
Full-size shadows on the board show your workers the tool placement – easy to identify by shape, size, and color. This can increase the efficiency of put-away and retrieval of the tools in the work area, therefore increasing overall production. Tools and shadows are color-coded to add identity, and precise-shaped shadows give a professional look.
Choose from the below options to build your own shadow pegboard. All items sold separately.
• Pegboards - available in four materials.
• Hanging Hardware - Galvanized steel hardware to attach to pegboard
With millions of positive coronavirus cases in America, this pandemic continues to change the world as we know it. New challenges to not only keep businesses, workers, customers, and the public safe but also to reduce the impact of COVID-19 are continuous reminders that we all have a significant role in preventing the spread of this virus.
To help your business, we created 800+ COVID-19 safety identification solutions.