Posters: Canadian Employment And Labour Standards
Comply with the Government of Canada Labour Program by readily posting this poster.
- Help protect the rights of workers, foster cooperative relationships between employers and workers, and provide the necessary conditions for a productive economy
- Contains notices from the Ministry of Labour along with OHS and labour laws specific to the Province or Territory
- French language poster available only where mandated. Call for availability
- Post on walls in key locations to provide a daily visual reminder
- Support and spread the program message
- Printed in bold, eye-catching colors
- Optional laminate creates durable, flexible plastic protection
Selected Material Details
Safety Posters: Lockout/Tagout
The Simpsons™ Safety Posters: Get Back To Basics - Lift Properly
Safety Posters: 6 Facts About Ebola
Fine Point Dry Erase Markers
United States Flag (Various Sizes)
EMPLOYMENT & LABOUR STANDARDS POSTERS FOR CANADIAN PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES
Meet posting compliance requirements for workplaces with standards poster containing related entitlements of the worker for employment and labour. Contains notices from the Ministry of Labour along with OHS and labour laws specific to the Province or Territory. Reduce unnecessary liability to your company and avoid costly citations and fines by keeping your employees informed of important labour & safety information. 40” x 27” laminated poster.
*French language poster available only where mandated. Call for availability.