Ultra-Glow™ Exit Sign: Plastic Case Style
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from nearly any artificial light source.
- Photoluminescent panel is housed inside a durable
- Choose glow in-the-dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors, or glow in-the-dark letters with red or green letter outline on white background
Selected Material Details
Thermoplastic LED Entrance and Exit Signs: Exit Sign
Plastic Poster Frames
ISO Prohibition Safety Sign: Do Not Remove Guard (2003/2011)
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Not An Exit
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Employees Only - Vendors & Visitors Must Register At Main Office
OSHA Notice Sign: Shipping and Receiving
The Next Generation In Technology.
• Easy to install
• Maintenance free, 25+ year life
Ultra-Glow™ Exit Signs store energy from virtually any artificial light source. When properly charged, Ultra-Glow™ Signs will glow for over 6 hours in the event of a blackout. Low-profile, non radioactive signs can be used for both high-level and low-level applications, and require no electrical hook up.
Plastic Case Style
• 50-ft viewing distance
• Choose Glow-in-the-Dark letters on your choice of 3 background colors, or Glow-in-the-Dark letters with red or green letter outline on white background
• Photoluminescent panel is housed inside a durable plastic casing
• “Punch-out” directional arrows included
• Surface, flag, or ceiling mount
• Mounting hardware included
• Sign size: 8 3/4"H x 15 3/8"W x 3/4"D
• Letter size: 7"H x 7/8" stroke
Ultra-Glow™ Meets The Following Standards:
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
• Meets current Building Codes: IBC, ICBO, BOCA and SBCCI, NFPA 5000
• ICC ES report #ER-6040
• California State Fire Marshall listing #6200-1617; 100
• City of Los Angeles Research Report: RR 25531 (CSI #16530)
• Ontario Building Materials Evaluation Commission
• Authorization Report BMEC # 03-12-291
Note: Light, equivalent to 54 LUX* (5 foot-candles) lighting, must shine onto the sign face at all times during building occupancy (to meet the photoluminescent standards). Use a light meter to check this requirement.