Custom GHS Notification Signs
Fill in the blanks to identify the information GHS requires for hazardous chemical identification.
• Choose your format: Select Format 1 or 2. If there is specific information you would like to see added, moved or modified, provide us your requirements.
• Provide us your chemical information: You must specify the information indicated below when ordering to complete the sign.
• Select material by size: Signs are available in four durable materials to meet your application needs.
• Specify quantity: We’ll put your sign together and send you a proof (upon request).
When ordering, please be prepared to provide the following information:
1. Product Identifier
2. Hazard Pictograms (number of pictograms will determined size and spacing)
3. Signal Word (Danger or Warning)
4. Hazard Statements
5. Precautionary Statements
6. Supplier Identification
7. Supplemental Information (ex. directions for use)
Note: You are required to provide all necessary information, specific to your hazardous chemical or material, to complete an accurate and safe sign for your premises. Please refer to your documents – such as SDS – for the specific hazardous chemical or material information.
With millions of positive coronavirus cases in America, this pandemic continues to change the world as we know it. New challenges to not only keep businesses, workers, customers, and the public safe but also to reduce the impact of COVID-19 are continuous reminders that we all have a significant role in preventing the spread of this virus.
To help your business, we created 800+ COVID-19 safety identification solutions.