Fill in the blanks to identify the information GHS requires for hazardous chemical identification.
• Choose your format: Select Format 1 or 2. If there is specific information you would like to see added, moved or modified, provide us your requirements.
• Provide us your chemical information: You must specify the information indicated below when ordering to complete the sign.
• Select material by size: Signs are available in four durable materials to meet your application needs.
• Specify quantity: We’ll put your sign together and send you a proof (upon request).
When ordering, please be prepared to provide the following information:
1. Product Identifier
2. Hazard Pictograms (number of pictograms will determined size and spacing)
3. Signal Word (Danger or Warning)
4. Hazard Statements
5. Precautionary Statements
6. Supplier Identification
7. Supplemental Information (ex. directions for use)
Note: You are required to provide all necessary information, specific to your hazardous chemical or material, to complete an accurate and safe sign for your premises. Please refer to your documents – such as SDS – for the specific hazardous chemical or material information.
Whether you need a custom message or a personalized design with original imagery and logos, our "Yes, We Can!" approach will shine through when we create the right sign, label, tag, or floor marking solution for you.