Energy Source Identification Standard Tag: Control Panel
Product Description Use Energy Source Identification Tags as part of a comprehensive Lockout procedure to comply with OSHA 1910.147(C)(4). Series numbered tags support machines with multiple energy sources. Tags measure 1 1/2" x 3" with 3/16" hole. Vibrant colors and bold graphics are ideal for machine-specific procedures that can be easily and quickly identified.
Tags are available in two materials:
• Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ – Flexible poly-composite material with UV protective laminate with permanent, adhesive back and peel-off liner. Adheres to smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces. Resists abrasions, humidity, chemicals, and fading.
• Plastic – Durable, thick, rigid plastic protected by a 2.5-mil, non-glare overlaminate. Resists impacts, abrasions, humidity and chemicals. Stands up in harsh environments.
- Flexible poly-composite material with UV protective laminate
- Resistant to abrasions, humidity, chemicals and solvents, and fading from sunlight
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive back with peel-off liner
- Adheres to: smooth, curved, and irregular surfaces
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F