Marking Tape: Checkerboard Pattern
Product Description Mark specific areas and promote safety by identifying potential hazard areas with visible tapes. Adhere to floors, walls, piping, posts, beams, handrails, stairways, machinery and equipment. Tapes can be used for color-coding and identifying aisles, walkways, indoor traffic lines, danger zones, boundaries, doorways and any other general purpose marking.
Tape has bright, contrasting color for increased visibility. 6-mil tape has permanent adhesive back with overlaminate clear surface film for added protection. Tape is waterproof and wear-resistant, with minor resistance to acids, oils, grease, caustics, alkalis and most solvents. Applies to clean, smooth, dry surface (free of grease, oil, dust, dirt and other grit). Unroll and easily apply tape by hand, or with the floor applicator (sold separately).
Color combinations meet specific industry and OSHA § 1910.144 warning requirements:
• Yellow/Black for General, Physical Hazards
• Red/White for Fire Protection & Equipment
• Black/White for Housekeeping, Aisles, Traffic & Passageways
• Magenta/Yellow for Radiation Areas
• Green/White for Safety & First Aid
• Blue/White for Defective Equipment
• Orange/White for Traffic and Caution
Marking Tapes are available in other widths and lengths. Contact us with part number PTM655 and specify width, pattern, color(s),length, and quantity of rolls.
|2" x 54-ft |
|3" x 54-ft |