OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Operate Closer Than 20 Feet To Power Lines
Warn employees and other individuals to not operate closer than 20 feet to power lines.
- Standard OSHA-compliant sign conveys vital safety information
- Alert equipment operators that power lines should be given a wide berth
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Crane Swing
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
BIG Safety Sign
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Secure-Status Tag Holder
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.