OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Fuel
The presence of fuel can be dangerous, warn others by displaying a fuel safety sign.
- Keep employees and guests aware of potentially hazardouos materials on the job site with this sign
- Display sign near areas where fuel is in use or stored
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Acetylene
Safety Label: Mixed Two-Cycle Fuel
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Safety Sign: Diesel
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.