Safety Sign: This Door Must Remain Unlocked When Building Is Occupied
Avoid a hazardous situation by requiring that emergency doors remain unlocked.
- Keep evacuation doors accessible
- Inform that a door should only be locked if no one is inside
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Glow-In-Dark Safety Sign: Emergency Shut-Off
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Safety Sign: Fire Alarm Inside
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.