Electrical Safety Sign: This Equipment Must Be Grounded
Prevent electrical injury by reminding employees that equipment must be grounded.
- Sign alerts to the danger of using equipment before grounding
- Available in your choice of eight materials, including Dura-Fiberglass™ which provides superior strength and durability and is guaranteed for 10 years
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
IEC Electrical Symbols
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Use Static Grounding Devices
Warning Safety Sign: This Equipment Starts Automatically
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.