Fire Extinguisher Safety Tag: Fire Extinguisher Instructions
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
HS-Laminate - Nearly indestructible, withstands tough, abusive conditions. Hard-sealed by thick laminate on both sides. Tear-proof, weatherproof, chemical-resistant. Withstands dirt, grease, liquid splashes, and multiple rough handling. Scratch-resistant, matte-finish surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced pull-proof metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• HS-Laminate: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
*Not all tags are available in all materials
- Flexible, durable polyethylene withstands a wide range of temperatures
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use – water-resistant to withstand weather conditions
- Writable surface is abrasion-resistant
- More Information