Safety Tag: OK For Shipment
Production Control Tags
Tag to monitor and control production and maintenance for equipment and machinery.
Handle and organize inventory, enhance production, and communicate maintenance activities with Production control tags. Ample space on tags is available to clearly write in critical and detail information. Bold headers on tags improve readability with contrast colors for ease of recognition.
PF-Cardstock - Tear-resistant, Waterproof, Pulp-free - no wood pulp or paper content. Pliable 10-mil poly-based tags will not crack, distort, or shrink. Ideal for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Scuff-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole.
RP-Plastic - High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical-resistant for dirty and greasy environments. 15-mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications. Mar-resistant, matte surface. 3/8" hole w/ reinforced metal grommet.
Standard Tag Sizing:
• PF-Cardstock: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
• RP-Plastic: 5 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Flexible, durable polyethylene withstands a wide range of temperatures
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use – water-resistant to withstand weather conditions
- Writable surface is abrasion-resistant
- More Information