View in Virtual Catalog: Page 452
STOPOUT® Twist ‘n Lock Cinch Lockout Hasp
Run the cable through various devices; then, with a quick twist of the hasp, cinch the cable to prevent unauthorized access.
• Easy-to-use cable and cinch lockout hasp solution
• Polycarbonate, compact hasp comprised of two 3” dia. x 1 1/2” thick rotating halves with 3-ft., 6-ft., 9-ft or 15-ft red plastic-coated steel cable
• Visible red octagon shape reinforces the lockout situation
• To use, insert the cable through the devices to lock out; then pull the cable taut
• Short 15° turn of the hasp halves tightens down and cinches the cable in place
• Pin pops up to hold the device in the secured position and lines up the four padlock holes
• Place lockout tag and up to four padlocks (available separately) in the open holes to secure in place
• When the lockout situation is finished, simply remove padlock(s), push in the pin, twist the device in the opposite direction to release, and pull out the cable
With millions of positive coronavirus cases in America, this pandemic continues to change the world as we know it. New challenges to not only keep businesses, workers, customers, and the public safe but also to reduce the impact of COVID-19 are continuous reminders that we all have a significant role in preventing the spread of this virus.
To help your business, we created 800+ COVID-19 safety identification solutions.